32 of 52 Voices August 24, 2014
The C3 Leaders devotion is a peer weekly reflection from business leaders related to their journey with Christ. Each weekly devotion will be written by a different author from among the C3 Leaders community.
As we go through this next year together, we pray that these words and reflections will encourage you in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
By Jon Sharpe, President of C3 Leaders
I am a C3 Leader because I long to see God moving boldly in every marketplace through Spirit-led leaders (vision); therefore,
- I follow Jesus Christ and I have put my life and my resources at his command
- I adhere to the values of the Kingdom of God culture and seek to be faithful to those values even when it conflicts with our common culture
- I believe Jesus Christ is active in our world and he has called me to participate actively with Him
- I value being generous with my time, my resources, and my gifts.
- I am a leader and my engagement in leadership is significant for God’s Kingdom
- God has given me a unique calling and designed me with unique gifts to faithfully represent his character in our world
I am a C3 Leader because I am committed to building peer groups of leaders who walk in community, know their calling, and impact the culture with the values of Jesus (mission); therefore,
- I walk in community with peers who share the same values, mission, and vision
- I value living an authentic life where nothing is hidden and I walk in the light with peers
© C3 Leaders
You can contact Jon Sharpe at JSharpe@C3Leaders.com