Walking in community is essential to living and leading like Jesus.
The Forum is at the core of the C3 Leaders Community. It is a safe place for leaders to gather together on a consistent basis to share all aspects of their lives in a confidential environment.
When C3 Members are involved in Forums we know that marriages stay whole, communities become more welcoming, commerce is more honest and fair, and culture is enriched.
"If you want to impact a community, you need to walk in community"
~ Jon Sharpe
The Forum Experience
- A safe and open environment where confidentiality is required
- A Forum is made up of 5 to 12 gender-specific Members
- Meets twice a month, 1.5 – 2 hours each session
- Each Forum Chair creates a schedule suitable and most convenient for all Forum Members
- All Forums are facilitated by a Forum Chair