A six-month pandemic will wear down anyone’s passion. Fall is a season to ignite your passions. It’s a time to kick-off projects and times. We all love pumpkin spice lattes, but what are your unique passions this fall.
Here are a few more suggestions on how to clarify and define your passions from C3 member Doug Anderson of Life Directions Financial (https://lifedirectionsfinancial.com/):
- Turn to those you know well for their perspectives and insights. This could be your spouse, boss, children, parents, friends, and/or mentor. They can give you insight as to what is exceptional or even amazing about you.
- Think of yourself as a “passioneer” and begin to explore the world around you, near and far. Venture out beyond your comfort zone to try new activities, new friends, new classes, new hobbies, new places…and maybe even a C3 Forum.
- After you have identified things you like and narrowed them down, try some “taste tests” or a deeper dive into a few possible activities to determine its impact on yourself and others.
- Keep listening to your heart and continuing your quest until you feel confident you have found a passion that fits who you are.
- Outline a long-term action plan with goals and a timeline. This is the point when reflecting and dreaming turn into decision and action.