If you are interested in applying for the position below please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Event Planner Intern Applicant”
|C3 LEADERS JOB DESCRIPTION|
|JOB TITLE: Event Planner Intern
MINISTRY: C3 Leaders DEPT: Admin
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
PROPOSED FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT: _ NONEXEMPT: X
GENERAL SUMMARY: Intern includes a number of small responsibilities that sum up to general office operations for the organization. You will be a part of a small community. You will engage with top business leaders. You will consider big questions about impacting the culture. You will write, share and think. You will study scripture and society. You will grow. You will be changed. This role in particular will be focused on learning about how existing C3 Leader’s events are coordinated and run. This will be an opportunity to get experience coordinating events and making them as great as possible. This role requires availability in June, late September, and early October.
Who should apply for the C3 Leaders Intern program:
- Faith in Christ
- Strong interest in Business
- Planning a career in Business
- College-Aged individuals (possibly high school seniors)
- Self-Driven. Self-Directed.
- Comfortable engaging with leaders.
What will the C3 Leaders’ Intern program involve?
- Minimum wage hourly rate
- Involves both remote and in-person work
- Average 10 hours per week
- Weekly Bible study (in-person) – 60 min
- Staff meeting – 60 mins
- Various Projects supporting C3 Leaders – 5 hours
- Specific skilled projects 3 hours
- Planning C3 Events
- Coming up with ideas to make events better
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Christian Commitment:
- A mature Christian that demonstrates a Christ-honoring life/testimony
- Agreement and support of C3 Leaders’ Statement of Faith
- Converse intelligently and graciously about issues of faith
- Demonstrate Christian spirituality by participating, leading, and contributing to office devotional and prayer times
- Education: High school Diploma or Equivalent Certificate
- Experience: None
- Licensure/Certification: none
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Other Considerations:
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written; keen judgment skills; high degree of professionalism
- A warm and engaging customer first attitude and demeanor
- Able to manage multiple and changing priorities, while remaining goal-oriented
- Able to keep and manage records in an orderly manner.
- Willing to be held accountable regularly to SMART goals.
- Able to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and donors.
- Ability to Proofread documents and materials.
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Software and Equipment Used: Mailchimp, Canva, Planning Center
- Other Considerations: EOS/Traction
This job description reflects C3 Leaders and the employee’s best effort to describe the essential functions and essential qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job. This job description is not intended to exclude an opportunity for modifications due to business demands or to provide reasonable accommodation. This job description is not intended to be a contract. Signatures below indicate supervisor and employee have read this job description and concur with the essential functions and essential qualifications of the job as listed.