The C3 Leaders' COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Program (EAP) will lend the love of Jesus to those who are so strongly working to support their families, businesses, clients, customers, vendors and employees. It will provide resources to businesses and business leaders in our region who are disproportionately impacted by this virus and the economic consequences of this outbreak.
Providing the following assistance:
Gifts of Cash
or simply a fresh set of eyes to look at situation
You can let us know of a need, for yourself or someone else by clicking here. This simple form will get the conversation started about how we can best be of assistance in this season.
Funds will be released on a rolling basis as funding continues through the outbreak and recovery, making it possible to move resources quickly and to adapt to evolving needs in subsequent phases. The EAP will be administered by a team of community leaders.
- Cederic Davis -- Seattle Foundation and Chair of the SPU Board of Trustees
- Rev. Ryan Falls -- Senior Pastor, Westminster Chapel
- Melissa Gehrig -- Executive Director, Vision House
- Christi Jenkins -- Water Water Lodge
- David Roberts -- Boeing Company and C3 Board member
There is an opportunity to give to the C3 Leaders Emergency Assistance Program. You can give through the C3 Leaders mobile app or at www.c3leaders.com/donate. In the pull down menu select "COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Program."
In the initial "quite" two weeks, the C3 Leaders' Emergency Assistance Program has...
- Sent gift cards to business owners to give to employees,
- Meals delivered to families in crisis
- Career pathing to three people looking for work
- Connections to a handful of people needing support and
- Praying for everyone, everyday. Join us weekdays at 4 p.m. (see below).
Of course, our best support is through a C3 Forum. Our C3 Forums continue to meet via web-based systems. If you know someone who can use the important connection of a peer-to-peer group of Jesus-loving business leaders, have them contact us here: www.c3leaders.com/moreinfo.