C3 Student Fellows Program
Class may be remote, but your education doesn't have to be. You may be planning on a gap quarter for school, but don't take a gap quarter on learning. Engage in learning, engage in business, engage in community and engage in a purposeful life, led by Jesus, as a C3 Student Fellow.
C3 Student Fellows will be a select group of college business majors. You will be a part of a small community. You will engage with top business leaders. You will consider big questions about impacting the culture. You will write, share and think. You will study scripture and society. You will grow. You will be changed.
Who should apply for the C3 Student Fellow program:
- Faith in Christ
- Strong interest in Business
- Planning a career in Business
- College-Aged individuals (possibly high school seniors)
- Self-Driven. Self-Directed.
- Comfortable engaging with leaders.
What will the C3 Leaders' Student Fellows program involve?
- Volunteer program.
- Small group (because of state meeting guidelines).
- September through mid-December, basically the fall quarter
- Average 10 hours per week
- Weekly Bible study (in-person) - 60 min
- Staff meeting - 60 mins
- Group project - 60 mins
- Interview and write testimonies from C3 members - 60 mins
- Interviews of local business leaders - 60 min
- Presentations and discussions - 2 hours
- Small projects around office - 3 hours
The C3 Leaders' Student Fellows program is designed to help students continue in their education while they wait for the impact of COVID on their education experience to pass.