- A Safe Harbor – Members discover a place of safety where they can learn to be vulnerable and trust others. Confidentiality is required.
- Trusted Peer Friendships- Members find that their peers are supportive and can be called on for counsel and encouragement.
- Increased Wisdom (Spiritual, Business, Personal, Family) from Seasoned Leaders- Members find growth and strength in every area of their life as they regularly meet with peers.
- Iron Sharpening Iron- Members realize that their saw is getting sharper in every circumstance they encounter.
- Accountability- Although the forum is not designed to be an accountability group, when you learn to walk with others in vulnerability, the relationship provides accountability. As our friends at TrueFaced teach, “We don’t need accountability groups as much as we need people we can trust with our lives.”
- Personal Spiritual Growth- Members begin to recognize that their lives have changed and that walking with other God loving people has been nurturing their own spirituality.
- Access to a Resource of Community Leaders- Although C3 Leaders does not promote networking as one of our benefits, the evidence of a growing community of leaders encouraging and strengthening one another has become a great by-product.
- Courage to Step Out and Make a Difference in our Culture- Members find that they are encouraged to find their place of impact in the marketplace and that the members of their forum are walking with them as they break the huddle.
Members of the C3 Leaders Community Enjoy…
Connected to a large and growing community of Christian business peers
Peer forums led by C3 Forum Chairs
Lunches, breakfasts, and events with Christian business peers
Annual C3 Leaders Retreat where leaders connect at a deep level
Listed in the Membership Directory
Priority placement at Just Business Roundtables
Communications highlighting key Christian business leaders in our region
52 Voices Devotional by fellow C3 Leaders addressing life issues
C3 Leaders APP & Website to find out what’s happening in the community